SUMMER SLAM LEAGUES
* For TEAM LISTS: Click Here.
* FOR LEAGUE SCHEDULE: CLICK HERE.
An inclusive, recreational, and developmentally-focused seven-week experience for boys and girls from grades 4-12. Grades 4-7 leagues feature one skills sessions and one game per week, while Grades 8-12 leagues feature 2 games per week, with no skill session. Players entering a high school grade who are looking for skill development are encouraged to register for our skills camps, in addition to league play (please see left).
Grades 4-7 programs take place Monday and Wednesday night for an hour session between 4:15 pm and 8:15 pm. Grades 8-12 programs will take place on Tuesday and Thursday nights for an hour session between the same time frame.
ALL PARTICIPANTS RECEIVE
- A dri-fit Summer Slam shirt.
- A week in the sun for Summer Slam 3 x 3 week (BBQ, skills showcase and more), promoting semi-unstructured play under the supervision of our coaches and staff.
- Modified rules/equipment (EG: equal playing time) to ensure equal playing time and best development of players
- Onsite coordinators manage game operations
- British Columbia Basketball Officials Association (BCBOA) trained officials officiating games
- Registration is based on September 2017 grade level
- Assessments are done during the first week to evenly balance teams, Summer Slam staff reserves the right to roster changes despite individual player's preference of teams.
- Photo release forms will be distributed on the first day for parent/guardians to sign as photos will be regularly taken throughout the summer.