SUMMER SLAM LEAGUES
An inclusive, recreational, and developmentally-focused seven-week experience for boys and girls from grades 4-12. Grades 4-9 leagues feature one skills sessions and one game per week, while Grades 10-12 Boys leagues feature 2 games per week, with no skill session. Players entering a high school grade who are looking for skill development are encouraged to register for our skills camps, in addition to league play (please see left).
Grades 4-7 programs take place Monday and Wednesday night for an hour session between 4:15 pm and 8:15 pm. Grades 8-12 programs will take place on Tuesday and Thursday nights for an hour session between the same time frame.
When signing up for league make sure to also register for team forming week! This requires you to only sign up for only ONE of the two sessions offered for your age group.
TEAM FORMING WEEK
Monday: Coed (6/7) @ 5-6:15pm: #2428894
Coed (4/5) @ 6:30-7:45pm: #2428892
Girls only (4/5)+(6/7) @ 8-9:15pm: #2428897
Tuesday: Coed (6/7) @ 5-6:15pm: #2428895
Coed (4/5) @ 6:30-7:45pm: #2428893
Girls only (4/5)+(6/7) @ 8-9:15pm: #2428896
Thursday: Coed (8/9) @ 5-6:15pm: #2428898
Coed (10/12) @ 6:30-7:45pm: #2428900
Girls only (8/10) @ 8-9:15pm: #2428902
Friday: Coed (8/9) @ 1-2:15pm: #2428899
Coed (10/12) @ 2:30-3:45pm: #2428901
Girls only (8/10) @ 4-5:15pm: #2428903
Grade 4/5 Co-ed: #2461442 - $112.50
Grade 4/5 Girls-Only: #2506642 - $112.50
Grade 6/7 Boys: #2461394 - $112.50
Grade 6/7 Girls-Only: #2506643 - $112.25
Grade 8-10 Girls-Only: #2506692 - $112.25
Grade 8/9 Boys: #2461492 - $112.50
Grade 10-12 Boys: #2461493 - $112.50
ALL PARTICIPANTS RECEIVE
- A dri-fit Summer Slam shirt.
- A week in the sun for Summer Slam 3 x 3 week (BBQ, skills showcase and more), promoting semi-unstructured play under the supervision of our coaches and staff.
- Modified rules (EG: equal playing time) to ensure equal playing time and best development of players
- Onsite coordinators manage game operations
- Registration is based on September 2018 grade level
- Assessments are done during the first week to evenly balance teams, Summer Slam staff reserves the right to roster changes despite individual player's preference of teams.
- Photo release forms will be distributed on the first day for parent/guardians to sign as photos will be regularly taken throughout the summer.